Subscribe to Newsletter & Email Notifications

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Street Light Maintenance

If you live in Stonebriar or Shadow Hills use the PG&E request form to request that a street light be serviced.

(PG&E request form goes here)

If you live in Springfield Meadows use the request form below.

(Springfield Meadows Street Light Service Request Form goes here)