CSD formation documents include:
- Board of Supervisors (BOS) Resolution No. 205-78 Dispensing with an Election and Declaring the Springfield Meadows Community Services District Duly Organized, Stating District Purposes, Fixing the District Boundaries, and Designating the Board of Directors
- LAFCO Resolution No. 78-55 Making Determinations and Approving the Proposed Formation of Springfield Meadows Community Services District
- Petition Making Application for the Annexation of Springfield Meadows Community Services District
- Sphere of Influence Questionnaire & Justification Questionnaire
- LAFCO Notice of Intention to Form Springfield Meadows CSD
Resolution No. 08-12, adopted by the Springfield Meadows CSD on October 21, 2008, authorized change of the District’s name to Rolling Hills Community Services District effective immediately.